Create Account

Video Editing

Does anyone have some really good video editing software? Don't really care if it costs or anything, wan't to start doing videos of my time in 4th but all my videos are raw and I've never been able to find decent editing software. Feel like with some of the experiences just from Saturday, could make a really exciting, action packed video showcasing what we get up to and giving a perspective from a new persons point of view. Thanks.
Unit Support Medal

From personal experience, I always use Adobe Premiere and I've had absolutely no problems with it as of yet. Simple to use.
Good Conduct Medal
Operation SCORPION
Operation CENTURION
Operation CHURCHILL
Operation BULLDOG
4IB Meet Up 2018 (Nottingham)

(25-12-2017, 06:54 PM)LCpl. J. Archer Wrote: From personal experience, I always use Adobe Premiere and I've had absolutely no problems with it as of yet. Simple to use.

Cheers mate I'll have a look
Unit Support Medal

HitFilm Express 2017. Just go onto there website retweet something and bang full version of video editing software and easy to use.
Commendation for Valuable Service Medal
Accumulated Campaign Service Medal
Operation SAMSON
Operation CHIEFTAIN
Operation SCIMITAR
Operation SCORPION
Operation CENTURION
Operation CHURCHILL
Operation BULLDOG
Operation CROMWELL
Operation PANTHER
Operation SARACEN
Unit Continued Support Medal
3 Months Service Medal

(25-12-2017, 08:18 PM)Capt. W. Jamison Wrote: HitFilm Express 2017. Just go onto there website retweet something and bang full version of video editing software and easy to use.

Cheers mat, I will have a look
Unit Support Medal

Sony Vegas
Kind Regards,

[Image: ZSPIjVi.png]

J6 - Website Developer / Website Administrator

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” 
Meritorious Service Medal
Accumulated Campaign Service Medal
Operation SAMARITAN
Operation SAMSON
Operation CHIEFTAIN
Operation SCIMITAR
Operation SCORPION
Unit Continued Support Medal
7 Years Service Medal

(26-12-2017, 09:40 AM)Pte. S. Lenders Wrote: Sony Vegas

Cheers, I will have a look
Unit Support Medal