Create Account

Winder's video thread

3-4 AP on patrol last night while 2 Platoon were clearing the town.

Note: Audio seems to be a bit out of sync in certain parts of this, no idea why as parts are perfectly in sync, I'm assuming it was due to my internet being awful last night.
Another note: This is mostly to keep me entertained as I don't have much of a job etc. at the moment but I also thought a perspective from AP would be nice.
1 Year Service Medal

That mine strike was bullshit xD + hate my voice in this sound so chavy xD
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill.

Accumulated Campaign Service Medal
Operation SAMARITAN
Operation CHIEFTAIN
Operation CROMWELL
Operation COMET
Operation PANTHER
Operation SARACEN
Operation CHARIOTEER
Operation CROMWELL 2 MiD
Operation WARTHOG VS
Unit Support Medal
3 Years Service Medal

Pretty sure you were standing on that mine that blew you up anyway so you would of been screwed either way
1 Year Service Medal

AP with 2Plt yesterday, used the intro that Flynn created (thanks for that) but it seemed to have clipping issued which I didn't realise until after I uploaded.
1 Year Service Medal

The great massacre  Smile  Also see https://youtu.be/MwArR8E10zA?t=3999 for 2-3's attempt to fly 
1 Year Service Medal

(19-12-2016, 10:03 PM)Pte. L. Winder Wrote: The great massacre  Smile  Also see https://youtu.be/MwArR8E10zA?t=3999 for 2-3's attempt to fly 

Awesome footage, Winder.

Was awesome having you run with 2-2 for the night!

(20-12-2016, 07:15 PM)Pte. H. Blyth Wrote:
(19-12-2016, 10:03 PM)Pte. L. Winder Wrote: The great massacre  Smile  Also see https://youtu.be/MwArR8E10zA?t=3999 for 2-3's attempt to fly 

Awesome footage, Winder.

Was awesome having you run with 2-2 for the night!

Cheers, it was pretty good running with 2-2 as well.
1 Year Service Medal

Here's saturday's op had to re-upload it a few times due to issues and/or I wasn't happy with it. Enjoy  Smile
1 Year Service Medal

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2017, 04:15 PM by L. Winder. Edit Reason: Need to re-upload )

Yes yes I know, bad GPS etc. etc. I turned it on at the start and basically forgot for most of it. Also as I volunteered to be boat duty with Cartwright I didn't see much action on land till the last town and the footage wasn't that good so I thought i'd just put in Downey's first controlled det (they grow up so fast)  Smile
1 Year Service Medal

Not much action just a lot of explosions and looking for more things to explode  Smile
1 Year Service Medal