Create Account

B.E.A.R - Airsoft

If thats so then you just need to agree on which specific unit you would like to go and buy its gear Big Grin back in the day there was even a organisation for the usmc units because there was like 10 units in rep which took part of private operations sometimes even in military training grounds because some members were in the army. Maybe there is something similiar in the UK then its not just point and shoot.

Its a shame I dont live in the uk I would mind having same gear as we do in arma I always loved L85 even that I know it sucks for left handed people Big Grin

There is a link for gallery of that organisation but I get that someone want to just come and have fun with shooting people Smile
httpss://www.namornipechota.eu/index.php?lang=cs&menu=galerie&galerie=fotky

Messages In This Thread
B.E.A.R - Airsoft - by M. Wilso - 07-02-2019, 07:20 PM
RE: B.E.A.R - Airsoft - by T. Kavan - 08-02-2019, 12:15 AM
RE: B.E.A.R - Airsoft - by M. Wilso - 08-02-2019, 01:47 PM
RE: B.E.A.R - Airsoft - by T. Kavan - 08-02-2019, 04:40 PM