Create Account

New Personnel Records

(This post was last modified: 29-01-2019, 07:37 PM by CSgt. S. Lenders. Edited 1 time in total.)

TO: ALL 4TH INF BDE PERSONNEL
SUBJECT: New Personnel Records

As of yesterday I have launched the new 4th IB personnel records and administration system. This new system is publicly view able this to show off all of the awards and qualifications all of our personnel have.

Currently the system builds a history of rank and section assignments, service ribbon, training qualifications and other awards. It also tracks attendances to missions but it is limited to NCOs or personnel's own attendance.
In the future a few other features are planned to implement. A service record which displays all activity per specific member. Disciplinary logbook but also limited access like the attendance record.

I hope this will make the personnel records complete and paperwork will always be traceable.
Have your found any discrepancies in your own record. Please contact your CO or J1.

Kind Regards,

[Image: ZSPIjVi.png]

J6 - Website Developer / Website Administrator

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” 
Meritorious Service Ribbon
Operation SAMARITAN
Operation SAMSON
Operation CHIEFTAIN
Operation SCIMITAR
Operation SCORPION
Unit Continued Support Ribbon
Accumulated Campaign Service Medal
12 Month Service Ribbon
24 Month Service Ribbon