Create Account

Piss Up 2022 - June 3-5th, Liverpool

(This post was last modified: 21-04-2022, 07:08 PM by Pte. P. Bailey. Edited 1 time in total.)

4th IB Piss Up 2022 - Liverpool

Hullo hullo, its me again - your friendly neighbourhood alcoholic. 

Now no longer spamming the same thread - in fact I'm now spamming a new thread! As the applause has died down - here are the finalised details:

Friday 3rd June - 
Everyone congregates at McCooleys Sports Bar sometime in the evening, time TBD via groupchat. 
Watch as Flockton is hauled away by the rozzers after winding up Liverpool fans. 

Saturday 4th June -
Grab lunch somewhere (American Pizza Slice does the best pizza you'll eat in the uk, fight me), recommence getting shitfaced visit the historical and wholesome marvel that is Liverpool Cathedral, then we can either stick to bars around Bold St., or if there is enough interest we can go to the nearby Concert Square and go clubbing. 

Note to self: find baby sitter for Stark.

Sunday 5th June -
Collect Flockton from the local police station. 
Grab a quick brunch/lunch and laugh at all the stupid shit that happened. Wait for DD's to be processed. 

Current misfits in attendence:
Flockton, Muskat, Parkes 1, Parkes 2, Purdy, Stark, Vojta, and myself (booooo, hisssss). 

Accomodation:

I strongly recommend booking an Air BnB. 
Hotel prices are through the roof post-covid, even in Liverpool, so spend £45 a night instead of £300. If money is tight, or you just want to engage in homoerotic activities with other members of the 4th - shoot me a DM and we can arrange for shared accomodation. 

We'd love as many guys and gals as possible to join us, so if you have any questions at all do reach out and I will do what I can to help. 

Yours Truly,
P. Bailey

Company Intelligence Liaison, A Coy
J3 - Mission Planner
"By deeds, not words."
4IB Meet Up 2018 (Nottingham)
Unit Continued Support Medal