Create Account

Help with components for new PC

Ok, So I am planning going in to 1440p monitor in the future so far I have FHD. I have Oculus Quest thats going to be PC connected in november so I would like to have VR ready PC. About storage Since game sizes are growing each release I kinda realised that 1tb is not enough for gaming. I am also planning on streaming more and repacking maps in Stalker mod where good cpu is needed to reduce time. Since there is rtx I would love to see it on my own eyes especially in Metro Exodus. I had to really limit myself on my 970 and 4690k recently and since I have the money I would like for the first time to actually play on max on very demanding games. About cooling I am completely noob to water cooling I never tried it and I have never seen it. I thought that noctua could solve the problem.

https://www.czc.cz/246374,151820,243423,...25364/kody this is a list that my friend recommended its in the czech but you can get a picture since names of components stays the same.

Messages In This Thread
Help with components for new PC - by T. Kavan - 04-10-2019, 06:26 PM
RE: Help with components for new PC - by T. Kavan - 04-10-2019, 08:09 PM
RE: Help with components for new PC - by L. Angus - 04-10-2019, 10:55 PM
RE: Help with components for new PC - by T. Kavan - 05-10-2019, 05:54 PM
RE: Help with components for new PC - by L. Angus - 05-10-2019, 10:12 PM