Create Account

Age of recruitment

(16-05-2020, 09:34 PM)Maj. W. Jamison Wrote: You joined at the start of April the minimum age was not waived, at that time it was over 15 but shortly after you joined the age has been put back to over 17 again. You also never showed for any phase 1 training.
Fair enough mate. I was going to show but had issues with availability and the mod pack that tech support tried to help me with. I was going to return upon my availability, but unfortunately the age requirement was raised. I don’t blame the unit for wanting it’s members to be older though. It’s my fault for staving it off- really makes me wish I hadn’t now. But I’ll be sure to return when I’m old enough, really set on membership here.

Messages In This Thread
Age of recruitment - by C. Scott - 16-05-2020, 06:59 PM
RE: Age of recruitment - by W. Jamison - 16-05-2020, 09:34 PM
RE: Age of recruitment - by C. Scott - 17-05-2020, 02:21 AM
RE: Age of recruitment - by LCpl. A. Foica - 18-05-2020, 08:39 AM