Create Account

Argh!!

Having an absolute nightmare trying to get onto the 2nd server.. Errors with TFAR have been sorted but 4ib_JHC ( i think!!) is the one giving me issues.. I was told for the second server its not needed, but then when i join with it disabled it gives me another error saying i have got a missing mod, and doesnt allow me to spawn in. With it installed i get an [ace] version mismatch error, and it boots me to mission briefing. All mods have been downloaded from the repo links given on the forums, and im unsure where to go from here!

Whats your logs say
Commendation for Valuable Service Medal
Accumulated Campaign Service Medal
Operation SAMSON
Operation CHIEFTAIN
Operation SCIMITAR
Operation SCORPION
Operation CENTURION
Operation CHURCHILL
Operation BULLDOG
Operation CROMWELL
Operation PANTHER
Operation SARACEN
Unit Continued Support Medal
3 Months Service Medal

for some reason i cant seem to find any logs from tonight in my appdata folder.. unsure why

Okay ignore this post now, since i launched through Arma 3 sync it works now!

Launched as in booted arma from
Or launched as in connect to server from
Operation AJAX
1 Year Service Medal

Launched as in booted arma through arma sync then as normal connect to a server through arma itself