Create Account

Fun Op Vote - Wed 2nd Jan

Hello All,

I did some earlier voting and another Police Op came out top, but I want to make sure everyone gets a chance to vote so here are some options:

Operation JINGLE CELLS - a modified, cleaned up version of CANDYCANE. Smaller Area, modified roles, and better use of those roles. Ironed out the hicups.

Battle Royale - Think Fortnite, but not gay. A slowly decreasing area of space on the map, if you stay out the circle for too long, you die. Rules will be laid out clearly if this gets voted top. 

UKSF PvP - Capture and Extract an HVT. There will be two teams, equally divided by number. Take turns to attack and defend different locations from other members. Loadouts by me. 

Vote here - http://www.strawpoll.me/17115121
Operation BULLDOG
Operation CROMWELL
Operation PUMA VS
Operation COUGAR VS
Operation AJAX
Operation JACKAL VS
Operation COYOTE
4IB Meet Up 2018 (Nottingham)
4IB Meet Up 2023 (Denmark) egg
Unit Continued Support Medal
1 Year Service Medal