Create Account

A little Project i'm doing.

Guys. 
My dad is the trustee for a particular Regimental Museum in the midlands. The museum is being completely re branded and undergoing a renovation. 
He has given me an idea for a logo and I told him I can do it in Arma. 
What I need from you guys is, a link to a Warrior AFV that looks realistic to a rough period of 2006 ( as long as its a warrior I don't really mind tbh) the more realistic the better and it would be nice if the back doors open. 
Thanks.
Walton.
Lt. O. Walton
Company Commander
Corunna Company

Dulce bellum inexpertis
War is sweet to the inexperienced

Meritorious Service Medal
Accumulated Campaign Service Medal (Twice Awarded)
Operation SCORPION
Operation CROMWELL
Operation COMET
Operation CRUSADER
Operation TROJAN
Operation PANTHER
Operation SARACEN
Operation CHARIOTEER
Operation CROMWELL 2 MiD
Operation WARTHOG VS
Operation WOLFHOUND VS
Operation LYNX VS
Operation PUMA VS
Operation COUGAR VS
Operation AJAX VS
Operation JACKAL VS
Operation COYOTE VS
Operation CHARIOTEER 2 VS
Unit Continued Support Medal
6 Years Service Medal

Simple answer, there are none.

Complex answer. There is a retexture of the default Arma 3 "Warrior" which looks pants if you were going to use it for anything significant. Your best bet may be purchasing Arma 2 and the BAF faction which I believe has a Warrior correctly modelled. However the graphics will be pants.

The warrior in arma 2 isn't the right model for the time period only the main body is sort of the right shape